- Walk through ancient Roman ruins in Caesarea
- Marvel at the terraced Baha'i gardens in Haifa
- Explore the natural limestone grottoes in Rosh Hanikra
- Wander through an oriental bazaar in Acre
- Visit 2 of Israel's UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Spend a day exploring Israel’s beautiful Mediterranean coast on this full-day tour departing from Tel Aviv, Herzliya and Netanya. Let an expert guide take you on a climate-controlled bus to visit ancient cities and monuments along the coast.
Begin by discovering the harbor city of Caesarea. Witness an ancient Roman city filled with ruins, including one of the largest amphitheaters built in the Roman era.
Next, journey to Haifa to visit the Baha’i Gardens. Tour the Baha’i gardens with their stunning terraces, known as one of Israel’s top attractions. Take the opportunity to photograph the UNESCO-protected gardens before continuing on to Rosh Hanikra.
Once there, explore the area’s limestone grottoes and white-chalk cliffs that overlook the Mediterranean Sea. From the cliffs, peek over the border into Lebanon before continuing to Acre, in the north.
Conclude your experience in Acra's Old City, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Marvel at its impressive city walls, charming port, and oriental bazaar. Learn about the ancient city’s fascinating history from your guide as you wander historic streets known to the Greeks, Byzantines, and, Ottomans.
Air-conditioned coach transportation
Entrance fees for the following sites: Caesarea national park, Rosh Hanikra and Akko
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Hats and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Please note, the tour does not include entry to the Baha'i Gardens, but instead you will view them from above
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund