My Guide Website?
North Israel Biblical Tour
, Old City, Nazareth https://www.myguidetelaviv.com/events/north-israel-biblical-tour
From Tel Aviv: North Israel Biblical Tour
- Visit Nazareth, where Jesus was a child
- Head to the Sea of Galilee
- Enjoy beautiful ruins in the synagogues where Jesus taught
- Visit Tabgha, where the miracle of the fish and loaves took place
- Pay homage at the Jordan River baptismal site
DescriptionAs the landscape opens up in front of you, you can feel the historical significance of this land. You're in the cradle of religious civilization, and here in the north of Israel, you walk in the footsteps of historical religious figures and bask in their glory. As you depart Tel Aviv for the north, you will pass through the landscape of Galilee to Nazareth, where Jesus spent his childhood. Here you will visit the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph. After paying homage here, you continue to Kana and the lovely resort town of Tiberias. Along the way you will pass ruins of the ancient synagogue where Jesus taught. We will then arrive in Tabgha, where Jesus had his miracle of fish and loves, located right at the foot of the Golan heights. From fish to baptisms, we will head to Yardenit, the famous Baptismal site where the Jordan River leaves the Sea of Galilee towards the Dead Sea. All in all, you will have truly walked in the footsteps of greatness before returning back to Tel Aviv in the evening.
IncludesPick-up from hotel Transportation Government licensed tour guide Entrance fees to sites
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy places. Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.