My Guide Website?
2-Day Historic Petra Tour from Tel Aviv1 Reviews
Departing from Tev Aviv, this all-inclusive tour takes you to Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Discover this 2,000 year old site in great detail with a guided tour, and explore Jordan's Wadi Musa city.
- Discover Petra - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World - in stunning detail
- Explore the most iconic and picturesque site in Jordan
- Learn about the fascinating history of the site
- Visit a local market and enjoy an authentic lunch
DescriptionAt over 2,000 years old, Jordan’s Petra is one of the world’s most stunning sites. Once home to 20,000 Nabateans, it features ancient feats of engineering to collect water, which was then sold to merchants, caravans, and other travelers making their way through the desert. Inspired by Roman architecture, the Nabateans created magnificent facades, temples and statues which can be visited today. The site is considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. This 2-day tour of Petra includes a flight from Tel Aviv to Eilat. Upon arrival at Ramon Airport, please be available via phone. You'll be picked up and taken across the border to Petra, where you will begin your tour. On the first day you will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, and spend the night in nearby Wadi Musa. In the evening you have an option to explore Petra by night (fee not included). On the second day you will continue your tour of the site, which includes the Treasury and Roman amphitheater. You will also enjoy a tour around a local market before making your way back across the border for your return flight to Tel Aviv.
IncludesFlight: Ben Gurion - Ramon - Ben Gurion 1-day entrance ticket to Petra Guided tour in Petra - 3 hours 1 lunch in Petra 1 overnight in Wadi Musa - economy accommodation (bed and breakfast) Transfer from Petra to Jordan border (group transfer) Transfer from Jordan border to Eilat bus station Transfer from Ramon airport to Jordanian border
ExcludesVisa Border fees to Jordan - 140$ per person, including an assist on the border. Additional tours, tickets, visits Airport transfers - transfer from Tel Aviv to Ben Gurion and back not included Soft drinks, water, additional meals Personal expenses, gratuities Single accommodation for double booking, for triple booking (single travelers can book a single rate, and will stay in single accommodation. 2 people on a double booking will stay in a double room. 3 people will stay in triple room)
- Please note this tour includes flights - nonrefundable
- Airline companies may change flights time (updates will be prov)
- Airline companies may cancel flights due to weather conditions
- If the tour is canceled a refund will be issued in accordance with the reason for cancellation
- Please provide full passport information for all participants after your book the tour
- This is a group tour
- Single travelers need to select a single rate
- Please note: Jordan adds additional tax on some nationalities to enter the country, and you must have a visa from the embassy before entering the country, which can be secured at the border. We can't provide visas before you book the tour, but you can check with us if your passport will allow you to acquire a visa at the border.
- Restricted nationalities will pay an additional tax - 15$ per person (total 80$ per person for taxes)