My Guide Website?
Dead Sea Full-Day Trip from Tel Aviv58 Reviews
Enjoy a relaxing day in the mineral-rich Dead Sea on a trip from Tel Aviv. From your hotel, you'll be taken to the shores of the Dead Sea where you can experience a mud bath, float on the salty water, or just relax at the lowest point on Earth.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take part in a relaxing full-day tour from Tel Aviv
- Experience the therapeutic qualities of the Dead Sea mud
- Float in the mineral-rich waters of the Dead Sea
- Treat yourself to a massage or natural treatment from the resort (available at an additional cost)
- See the famous Inn of the Good Samaritan
DescriptionVisit the Dead Sea on a full-day tour from Tel Aviv. Descend to the Judean Desert via the Inn of the Good Samaritan and see Jericho over the border in Palestine, one of the oldest cities in the world, before arriving at the Dead Sea. Relax at one of resorts on the shore of the Dead Sea. Rub the therapeutic mud of the Dead Sea on your body, and enjoy the unique experience of floating on your back in water that's 8.6 times saltier than the ocean. You may also want to buy natural treatments or massages for an extra cost, although these must be reserved in advance.
IncludesPick up and drop-off Transportation in an air-conditioned coach Professional guide Entrance fee to the Dead Sea
- Recommended: hats, bathing suits, towels, comfortable shoes, and flip flops Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4.