My Guide Website?
From Eilat, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv: Petra & Wadi Rum 3-Day Tour88 Reviews
Embark on a comprehensive 3-day tour to Petra and Wadi Rum and discover 2 of the most visited and important sites in Jordan.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the beauty of Wadi Rum on a desert jeep safari with your a Bedouin guide
- Spend the night under the stars in the Wadi Rum Bedouin camp and enjoy a traditional dinner around the camp fire
- Explore the wonders of Petra on a fully guided tour
- Enjoy a full free day in Petra where you can explore the entirety of the complex at your own pace
DescriptionDay 1: Start your tour from Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, or Eilat, depending on the option selected. Cross the border into Jordan and travel to the port city of Aqaba. Enjoy some time to relax in the city, before continuing to Wadi Rum. Arrive at the Bedouin campsite accommodation in Wadi Rum and take in your new surroundings and the scenic views. Once settled into the campsite, head out on a jeep safari tour in the afternoon as the sun begins to set and the air becomes cooler. Enjoy an overnight stay in the camp where you will indulge in an authentic Jordanian meal for dinner. Day 2: As the sun rises in the morning, enjoy breakfast and the view before traveling to Petra. Upon arrival, take a guided tour of this iconic site and get a deeper insight into the history of the ancient Nabatean city. See the most important structures of the site including the famous treasury, the Khazneh. Stay overnight at a hotel in Petra. Day 3: Depart from Wadi Rum in the morning and explore Petra at your own pace. Revisit sites from the previous day, or uncover new ones. Hike to the Monastery and explore some lesser-visited parts of the complex. After the final day of sightseeing, travel back to the border and return to your original starting point.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from the meeting point Transportation to all sites Entrance fees Overnight accommodation at a Bedouin camp Overnight accommodation at a 3-star hotel in Petra Dinner at the Bedouin camp Breakfast Jeep tour in Wadi Rum Bottled water
- The border fees ($65 USD) and Jordanian visa fees ($60 USD if you have not pre-arranged a visa) must be paid on-site. USD and Jordanian Dinars are accepted. No visa fee is required for stays of 2 nights or longer
- Modest clothing is recommended (no short skirts, low-cut shirts, or garments revealing the midriff), headscarves are not required
- The suggested tip for group tours to Jordan is $5 per person per day for the driver and guide
- It is recommended to follow the customs and tip in order to ensure a high-quality experience for customers
- Please bring your passport, sunscreen, sunglasses and hat, scarf, ATM card or cash, US Dollars or Jordanian Dinar for tips, and shoes suitable for walking
- Please be ready at your hotel 15-minutes prior to the pickup time
- Small delays can sometimes occur at the border, or at other points during the tour
- During Ramadan the tour itinerary will change due to earlier closure of the border