My Guide Website?
From Jerusalem/Tel Aviv: Bethlehem and Dead Sea Day Tour459 Reviews
Take a great way to explore the history and religion of the Old City of Bethlehem, a city listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following your guided tour of the most important sites in Bethlehem, you will visit the Dead Sea where you can swim or relax.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the spirituality on a tour of Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus Christ
- Visit the Shepherds Field, the Church of the Nativity, and the Milk Grotto
- Drive east through the Judean Desert to reach the lowest point on Earth
- Relax, swim, and float effortlessly in the salty waters of the Dead Sea
DescriptionDiscover the famous old city of Bethlemen and the Dead Sea on a guided day trip from Jerusalem. Swim in the Dead Sea, visit an olive wood factory and see the famous Church of the Nativity. Following pickup in Jerusalem, ride to Bethlehem to meet your guide before heading to the Old City of Bethlehem. Begin with a guided visit to the Church of the Nativity. Next, if availability allows, visit the Nativity Star and the Cave of St. Jerome. From there, head to the Milk Grotto Church, where it is believed that the Holy Family found refuge from the Massacre of the Innocents before they could flee into Egypt. Next, drive to the City of the Shepherd's, Bayt Sahur. In Bayt Sahurt, enjoy a guided visit to the Chapel of The Shepherd's Field, the church where the angels first appeared to the shepherds to announce the birth of Jesus Christ. Continue your trip with a visit to an olive wood factory and watch the artisans crafting wooden sculptures. Continue through the Judean Desert to reach the lowest point on Earth. Hop out and take pictures at sea-level in the desert . Continue to the Dead Sea to enjoy the rest of the day, either floating in the rich water or relaxing at the beach.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Tour guide in Bethlehem only 1 bottle of water
- With the pickup from Jerusalem option, drop-off is only provided at the David Citadel Hotel
- We do not include a visit to the Birth Grotto unless you have booked the VIP option, as waiting times typically range from 1 to 3 hours, depending on the season and make sure it is not on Sunday morning and or holidays as the grotto will be usually closed
- Please note that the guide will only accompany you in Bethlehem and not for the entire duration of the tour