My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: 2-Day Petra Tour by Bus with Hotel Stay
Discover a lost ancient city and its carved red cliffs on a 2-day tour to Petra from Tel Aviv. See the huge Petra Treasury, visit the enigmatic Petra Monastery, and snap photos of unbeatable views.
- Guaranteed departure – Plan your trip easily, with complete peace of mind
- Combine your vacation in Israel with the unforgettable Nabataean Lost City
- Ride to Petra in comfort, in an advanced, air-conditioned vehicle
- Enjoy A fully guided day of adventure with a local professional guide
- Free time in Petra to shop in the Bedouin market and explore the entire site
DescriptionTake a bus ride from Tel Aviv to an adventure: While journeying down the Desert Highway, be prepared to be mesmerized by the awe-inspiring views of the desert and mountains. Once you reach Petra, the Lost Nabatean capital, you can choose to explore the city either on foot or horseback. This impressive archaeological site, dating back approximately 2,300 years, boasts remarkable structures carved out of red-hued rock cliffs. Traverse through the Siq, a breathtaking smooth gorge that leads all the way to the iconic Petra Treasury, adorned with intricate decorations. Take in the captivating Obelisk Tomb, discover the Petra Theater, and explore the ancient colonnaded street of Petra, adorned with exquisitely decorated shrines, while learning about bygone eras. After a night at a great hotel located next to the archeological park, enjoy breakfast and the entire day to explore Petra to your heart's desire. The main attraction is the Petra Monastery, also known as Al Dayr, situated on a nearby hill and offering a spectacular view en route. Next, witness the enchanting Petra Great Temple with its grand columns and intricate decorations, visit the ancient Byzantine Church, explore Qasr Al Bint Temple - rumored to be a palace constructed for the daughter of a biblical Pharaoh, and discover the enigmatic Urn Tomb. Find unique handmade souvenirs at the local Bedouin Market, hike along towering cliffs, and capture stunning pictures of the entire site. Many visitors opt to conclude their day at the Petra Museum, where they can learn about how these splendid relics shaped Nabatean culture over time. Finish your day with a relaxing ride back to your drop-off point in Tel Aviv.
IncludesTransport by an advanced, spacious, air-conditioned bus A fully qualified and licensed tour guide Border crossing assistance and guidance Overnight accommodation on bed & breakfast basis in Petra Entrance fees to Petra Lunch in an authentic local restaurant on the first day
- Departure time and place are strict; don't be late to the designated pick-up location (Kaufmann 2 St, 02:00).
- Border crossing includes border control and customs, a process that may take up to an hour.
- A valid passport is essential. Passport details are required for the tour reservation process. Holders of Israeli passports must use them at every border crossing during the tour.
- Travelers of certain nationalities will require visas in advance (Details: Jordanian Ministry of interior).
- Border fees include departure tax from Israel, the departure tax for operated groups in Jordan, and assistance services on border crossings.
- Visa Issuing and Border fees will be paid on the spot in credit cards or an exact amount of cash (USD/EU/NIS).
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₪1,438.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today