My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Bethlehem Guided Half-Day Tour to Jerusalem5 Reviews
Explore the Old City of Bethlehem on a half-day tour, where you’ll have the chance to visit the 1,500 years old Church of Nativity where Jesus was born. This guided tour includes drop-off in Jerusalem.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Milk Grotto with the Guide
- Visit the Olive Wood Factory and Handicrafts Store
- Encounter St. Catharine's Church
- Enter the Nativity Church 1500 Years Old
DescriptionAfter meeting at the Grand Beach Hotel you will drive to Jerusalem to gather rest of our group then head directly to Bethlehem , you will begin your 4 to 6-hour tour, depending on the season. You will explore some of the religious highlights of Bethlehem, including the Church of the Nativity, St. Catherine, and the Shepherds' Fields. A special visit to the Milk Grotto is also available, as well as a tour to the Shepherd’s Field where the Angels first announced the birth of Jesus Christ.
IncludesPickup From Grand Beach Hotel drop-off at the David Citadel Hotel only Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Licensed tour guide in Bethlehem only Entrance fees 1 bottle of water
- During normal times there should be no traffic, but it could occur at busy times We do not include a visit to the Birth Grotto unless you have booked the VIP option, as waiting times typically range from 1 to 3 hours, depending on the season and make sure it is not on sunday morning and or holidays as the grotto will be usually closed Return only to David citadel hotel in Jerusalem after Tour Finish A local Palestinian guide meets the tour only at the border, Changes of the vehicle may be required