My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Caesarea, Haifa and Akko Day Trip665 Reviews
Travel from Tel Aviv on this full-day tour to explore Israel’s Mediterranean coast and sites such as the terraced Baha'i Gardens in Haifa, the natural limestone grottoes of Rosh Hanikra, and the ancient port city of Acree in Western Galilee.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk through ancient Roman ruins in Caesarea
- Marvel at the terraced Baha'i gardens in Haifa
- Explore the natural limestone grottoes in Rosh Hanikra
- Wander through an oriental bazaar in Acre
- Visit 2 of Israel's UNESCO World Heritage Sites
DescriptionSpend a day exploring Israel’s beautiful Mediterranean coast on this full-day tour departing from Tel Aviv, Herzliya and Netanya. Let an expert guide take you on a climate-controlled bus to visit ancient cities and monuments along the coast. Begin by discovering the harbor city of Caesarea. Witness an ancient Roman city filled with ruins, including one of the largest amphitheaters built in the Roman era. Next, journey to Haifa to visit the Baha’i Gardens. Tour the Baha’i gardens with their stunning terraces, known as one of Israel’s top attractions. Take the opportunity to photograph the UNESCO-protected gardens before continuing on to Rosh Hanikra. Once there, explore the area’s limestone grottoes and white-chalk cliffs that overlook the Mediterranean Sea. From the cliffs, peek over the border into Lebanon before continuing to Acre, in the north. Conclude your experience in Acra's Old City, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Marvel at its impressive city walls, charming port, and oriental bazaar. Learn about the ancient city’s fascinating history from your guide as you wander historic streets known to the Greeks, Byzantines, and, Ottomans.
IncludesAir-conditioned coach transportation Entrance fees for the following sites: Caesarea national park, Rosh Hanikra and Akko Professional guide Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Hats and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Please note, the tour does not include entry to the Baha'i Gardens, but instead you will view them from above