My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Day Trip to Jerusalem by Rail with Guide
Explore Jerusalem’s iconic landmarks, discover its rich spiritual heritage, and savor the vibrant flavors of its diverse culinary scene on this escorted day trip by rail.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Israel: eSIM Mobile Data Roaming Plan
- From Tel Aviv or Jerusalem: Galilee, Nazareth, and More Tour
- From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem Day Trip with Transfer
- From Jerusalem/Tel Aviv: Bethlehem and Dead Sea Day Tour
- From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem and Bethlehem Guided Day Trip
- Relax on the fast train from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem with your expert guide
- Leave a message with your prayers on a small piece of paper at the Western Wall
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem with its Jewish, Arab and Christian Quarters
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, site of the crucifixion and resurrection
- Taste the many flavors of the Middle East at the Machne Yahuda Market
DescriptionImmerse yourself in Jerusalem, a city with historical, spiritual and culinary significance on this day trip by fast train from Tel Aviv. Meet your tour guide near the 45 minute Fast Train to Jerusalem. Board the train as your guide explains the history of Jerusalem.. As the train approaches Jerusalem, you will enjoy panoramic view of the Old City. Upon arrival, your guide will take you through the Old City where you will learn about the history and construction of the Western Wall and its surroundings. At the Wailing Wall you will have 20 minutes to visit either the male or female side of the wall. Next you will tour the historic Jewish section of the old city, admiring the incredible architecture and narrow streets. There are many temples, shops and restaurants in this section. Then you will tour the Arab Sector with its narrow streets and the market called the Shuk Then in the Christian Quarter you will walk in the steps of Jesus to reach the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the holiest place in Christendom, where Jesus was crucified and then where he was buried in a tomb and was resurrected. You will have a 10 minute break here for those who wish to pray. You will conclude the day with some free time at the Jewish Market known as Machne Yahuda Market. Here you can buy lunch and snacks as you discover the different cultural sections of the market featuring the different flavors of the Middle East, with fruits, meats, baked goods and much more. Your guide will then escort you back to Tel Aviv as you relax on the Fast train.
IncludesExpert Licensed Local Tour Guide Round Trip Train Tickets
- - This tour will take place rain or shine - Females will need their shoulders covered at the Western Wall