My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Jericho, Jordan River, and Bethlehem Bus Tour2 Reviews
Combine history with religion as you tour the cities of Bethlehem and Jericho by bus. Explore Bethlehem, a UNESCO-listed city for its religious significance, and discover religious sites in Jericho.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take pictures at the sea level point overlooking the oldest city
- Ride through the Judean Desert to the lowest place on earth
- Visit to the historic churches in Bethlehem
DescriptionAfter being picked up from Tel Aviv drive to jerusalem to collect rest of our group then travel to Bethlehem where you will meet your guide before heading into the old city of Bethlehem. Enjoy a guided visit to the Church of the Nativity. Continue your tour with a visit to the Milk Grotto Church before riding to the city of the shepherds, Bayt Sahur where you will visit the Chapel of the Shepherds Field before getting to visit an olive wood factory where you will see artisans crafting wooden sculptures. Then journey through the wonderful Judean Desert to the lowest point on earth. Have chances to stop and take pictures at the sea level point in the desert overlooking the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world, Jericho. pass the Mount of Temptation and drive into Jericho where you will see some of the famed sights in the city including Zaccheus's Tree which is mentioned in the bible.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Top Licensed Tour Guides in Bethlehem only 1 bottle of water
- We do not include a visit to the Birth Grotto unless you have booked the VIP option, as waiting times typically range from 1 to 3 hours, depending on the season and make sure it is not on sunday morning and or holidays as the grotto will be usually closed
- You meet your Bethlehem tour guide after you cross the border, a change of vehicle is required
- No Visit to Mount of Temptation or Cable car on this tour, we only see them from old city of jericho