From Tel Aviv/Jerusalem: 3-Day Nazareth & Galilee Tour
Enjoy a 3-day package tour of Northern Israel as you discover the highlights and religious sites of this diverse region. Visit Mount Tabor, the River Jordan, the Sea of Galilee, and Capernaum. Stay overnight at a unique hostel in Nazareth.
- Spend 2 nights at a unique hostel in Nazareth called Fauzi Azar Inn
- Explore the hometown of Jesus in Nazareth
- See the Sea of Galilee and the beautiful landscapes of Israel
- Experience the biblical site of Jesus' Baptism at the Jordan River
- Admire the Jezreel Valley from Mount Tabor - the site of Jesus’ Transfiguration
DescriptionDay 1: Start your 3-day adventure in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv; you can choose to start in one city and finish in the other if you wish. Drive up the Mediterranean coast for a couple of hours before arriving in Nazareth, the heart of the Galilee and the North, famous both for its association with Jesus and for its vibrant and colorful marketplaces and food stalls today. Spend the next 2 nights in this beautiful city at the magical Fauzi Azar Inn with a delicious and rich Middle Eastern breakfast served daily Day 2: Head towards the Lower Galilee region, making your first stop in the Jezreel Valley at Mt. Tabor, the historic spot of the Transfiguration of Jesus. Afterward, move on to Yardenit, the Jordan River, where Jesus was baptized. After a lunch break, continue to the Sea of Galilee, making a stop at Capernaum - a village on the shore of the Sea of Galilee, where Jesus preached his famous Sermon on the Mount. Stop by to enjoy the beautiful beach of the Sea of Galilee before heading back to Nazareth. Participate in a cooking workshop and learn how to cook traditional dishes to enjoy all together after a long day of exploration. Day 3: After spending the morning on a self-guided tour of Nazareth, head west towards the coast and back to your chosen city of Jerusalem/Tel Aviv, arriving by early evening.
IncludesGuided and self-guided activities 1 cooking workshop 2 night's accommodation Breakfast daily Additional snacks and meals Drinks Entrance fees: Mt. Tabor (₪25), Capernaum (₪5)
- This is a multi-day package tour which includes a discounted combination of daily tours and accommodation; every day you will join an individual guided or self-guided tour
- This is a self-guided tour, meaning that it includes full transportation, but no actual guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability