My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem and Bethlehem Guided Day Trip904 Reviews
Discover two of the classic sites in the Holy Land on our full-day guided tour. We’ll travel from Tel Aviv to visit the holy city of Jerusalem, and on to Bethlehem, the birthplace of Christ and King David.
- Full day tour to Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Tel Aviv
- Explore the Old city of Jerusalem
- Guided tour of the scenes of the Nativity in Bethlehem
- Visit Holy Land sites, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the Western Wall
- Enjoy panoramic overviews of old and new Jerusalem
DescriptionOn this full-day tour of the Holy Land, enjoy pick-up from your hotel in Tel Aviv in a comfortable air-conditioned coach and travel along highway no' 1 to Jerusalem. You’ll be accompanied throughout the day by a knowledgeable, professional guide. You’ll enjoy a panoramic overview from Mount Scopus, overlooking the new city of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount Esplanade of the old city. As you travel along the Kidron Valley, you’ll be able to take in views the Garden of Gethsemane as well as the walls of the city. On reaching the Armenian Quarter you'll enter the Western or Wailing Wall square via the local bazaar. See the Christian Quarter and the Stations of the Cross, also known as the Via Dolorosa. Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, which is considered to be the site of the crucifixion of Jesus. You'll also walk along the 1700-year-old Byzantine Cardo, the main street, and see the renovated Jewish Quarter. Transfer to Bethlehem (Palestinian guide and vehicle). Bethlehem, meaning “City of Bread”, was the birthplace of Jesus according to Christian tradition. Your drive to Bethlehem takes you by way of Nativity Circle. Visit the Church of Nativity, and also the cave where Jesus was born. You’ll see Manger Square, where Jesus was placed after his birth. Before completing the tour, visit St' Catharine - a Roman Catholic Church. You’ll enjoy an overview of the Shepherd's Fields on the return drive to Tel Aviv.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop -off Transport by air-conditioned coach Professional guide Entry fees
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Modest dress is required.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian Authority regulations.
- The Palestinian guide meets tours only at the border post.
- A change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Due to visitor overload, a visit down to the Grotto of Nativity might not be possible because of the tour time schedule
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₪459.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today