My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem Boutique Tour157 Reviews
Enjoy a small group guided tour with a guide to Jerusalem. See the Mount of Olives, the Old City market, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre/Golghota, the Western Wall, and the Temple Mount.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Temple Mount and the Dome of The Rock
- See the Western Wall also known as the Wailing Wall
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and Golghota
- Admire the stunning views from the Mount of Olives
- Enjoy round-trip transfer in a small group from Tel Aviv
DescriptionDepart from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and learn about the history of Israel and the Jewish people on the way. After about an hour of driving, arrive at the Mount of Olives from which you can admire the magnificent views of the Old City of Jerusalem and the very first city; the City of David. Walk down to the Dominus Flevit Church and see the hundred thousand Jewish graves towards Gethsemane, the place of the Judas kiss. Stop here for a refreshing tea, coffee, or juice. From the valley, the bus will bring you back up to the Dung gate from where you will ascend to the Temple Mount (not possible on Fridays, Saturdays, and religious holy days). Up next, visit the last stations of the Via Dolorosa inside the Church of The Holy Sepulcher. Gaze at the location of both Golgotha, the place of the crucifixion, and the resurrection of Jesus. Next, continue to the Jewish Quarter to see the Wailing Wall, the Roman Cardo, part of the Via Dolorosa and Golgotha, the place of the crucifixion, and the Holy Sepulcher.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from various locations in central Tel Aviv Transportation by minibus Tour guide Entrance fees
- If you book after 4:00 PM the day before your tour date you must meet at Rothschild Boulevard 22 at 9:30 AM This is not a pilgrimage tour; it visits the holy sites, but you will not stand in line to enter the Tomb of Jesus or Golgotha Your guide will guide you from a historical perspective, not from one of the holy books If you want to visit a souvenir shop or the Tomb of Jesus, you can do so during lunch