My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem Day Tour11 Reviews
Discover the best of Jerusalem in one day, seeing all the highlights of the golden city. A fully guided tour that will take you through the winding alleys of the ancient Old City as well as the newer neighborhoods outside of the walls.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Old City highlights including the four quarters of the Old City and the Western Wall
- Marvel at the impressive Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- Step along Via Dolorosa and feel history come alive around you
- Experience the scents, sounds, and flavors at Machane Yehuda Market
- See the highlights of modern Jerusalem on a guided tour of the neighborhoods outside of the Old City walls
DescriptionStart with a pickup from a centrally located pickup point in Tel Aviv and drive to Jerusalem. Your trip starts with a guided tour of the Old City, the heart and soul of ancient Jerusalem. Visit the Armenian, Christian, Arab, and Jewish neighborhoods and take in the unique atmosphere of a city holy to Christians, Jews, and Muslims alike. Visit the Western Wall and see the Temple Mount, explore the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and walk part of Via Dolorosa as your guide shares the stories and the history of Jerusalem of old. After your Old City tour, you will have a short break to muse over your impressions before continuing to the modern city outside of the walls. Explore famous landmarks such as the Montefiore Windmill, The YMCA building, and secret garden, the majestic King David Hotel, and the Russian Compound. Walk down the pedestrian boulevard Nachalat Shiva and get a glimpse of Jerusalem of today and rub shoulders with the locals at the bustling Machane Yehuda market, the one place where past and present, secular and religious, local and traveler all come together. After a full day, walk back to your meeting point with your guide and end your tour with a return transfer to Tel Aviv having made some unforgettable memories.
IncludesTransfer to and from Tel Aviv Guided tour
ExcludesFood and drinks Personal expenses Gratuities
- • On Saturdays, when the Machane Yehuda Market is closed the tour will visit The First Station instead • It is recommended that you bring a hat, sunscreen, and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Food and drinks will not be provided. Please bring cash for lunch
- Personal expenses and tips are not included in the ticket price