My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem Day Trip with Transfer108 Reviews
On our full-day tour of Jerusalem, we’ll drive first to the Mount of Olives and then visit both the Old and New City, visiting all the major sights. The small-group size of this Business-Class Tour ensures that you’ll receive personalized attention!
- Enjoy panoramic views of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives
- Explore the Armenian, Christian and Jewish quarters of the Old City
- Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Visit Mount Zion - King David's tomb, the room of the last supper, and Dormition Abbey
- Visit Yad Vashem the memorial to the Holocaust
- Enjoy the small group size of the Business-Class Tour (maximum 19 persons)
DescriptionYour full-day Business-Class Tour begins when we pick you up at your hotel in Tel Aviv for the drive to the Mount of Olives. From the Mount of Olives you’ll have spectacular views of the city of Jerusalem. You will then stop at Mount Zion to visit King David's tomb, the room of the last supper and the Dormition Abbey. Once we’ve arrived, we’ll first enter the Old City. Your guide will take you on a walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to the Cardo, the recently reconstructed main street of Byzantine Jerusalem dating from the 6th century. This was also known as the Roman Road. You’ll see the Wailing Wall or Kotel, part of the ancient wall that once surrounded the Jewish Temple, and then continue on to the Christian Quarter. We’ll walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Our next stop is the New City. Your guide will take you to visit Yad Vashem, the memorial to the Holocaust. On Saturdays and Jewish holidays, instead of Yad Vashem, drive to Ein Karem, southwest of Jerusalem, traditionally known as birthplace of John the Baptist; Stroll in the narrow lanes of the picturesque neighborhood, stopping by Mary's spring and continue to visit the remarkable Church of Saint John the Baptist. Personalized attention sets this tour apart from the rest on your small-group Business-Class Tour. On April 9, 15, 20, 29; May 29; September 19, 20, and 27, 2020, the visit to Yad Vashem will be replaced by a visit to Ein Karem.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off (depending on your hotel's location) Transportation Government-licensed tour guide Entrance fees to sites
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and a head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
- Children under 10 years old are not permitted into Yad Vashem.
- Hotel pickup is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
- On April 9, 15, 20, 29; May 29; September 19, 20, and 27, 2020, the visit to Yad Vashem will be replaced by a visit to Ein Karem.