My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem, Dead Sea & Bethlehem Full-Day Tour678 Reviews
See the highlights of Jerusalem and Bethlehem on a private or shared day trip from Tel Aviv, and immerse yourself in the extraordinary history of some of the holiest places on earth. Float in the Dead Sea and benefit from its healing properties.
- See the highlights of the Old City of Jerusalem, such as the Via Dolorosa and Wailing Wall
- Take a mud bath in the healing waters of the Dead Sea
- Discover the birthplace of Jesus at the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem
- Descend below sea level to the lowest place on Earth as you drive through the Judean Desert
- Visit the Church of the Sepulchre
DescriptionExplore the holiest cities on earth on a guided tour from Tel Aviv. Travel to three of Israel's highlights, including Bethlehem, Jerusalem's Old City, and the Dead sea. Enjoy plenty of free time to shop and swim. Start your guided tour in the 'City of Gold.' Visit Jerusalem's Old City, including the Via Dolorosa and the Church of the Sepulchre. Explore local Markets, Byzantine Cardo, and the Western Wall. Next, embark on a tour of Bethlehem and witness the Church of the Nativity, the city where Jesus Christ was born. Those who are not interested in Bethlehem can instead opt to enjoy free time in Jerusalem. In the afternoon, journey east through the Judean Desert and head to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth. Bathe in the therapeutic waters before your return to Tel Aviv in the late evening.
IncludesTransportation Tour of Bethlehem and Jerusalem English-speaking guide Short video presentation about the Dead Sea
- This tour is available every day with guaranteed departures
- Modest clothing is recommended for this tour
- The tour of Bethlehem is optional - guests may also enjoy free time in Jerusalem
- There will be time for lunch (not included) at the Dead Sea or during free time in Jerusalem
- The tour includes optional visits to souvenir shops in Bethlehem and Jerusalem