My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv/Jerusalem: Full-Day Jerusalem & Bethlehem Tour1 Reviews
Explore Jerusalem and Bethlehem on a guided trip and walk in the footsteps of people who lived thousands of years ago. See Jerusalem's Old City and discover the origins of Christianity in Bethlehem.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See some of the world's most significant religious sites in 2 ancient cities
- Discover Jerusalem's Old City and learn about its Four Quarters
- Stroll through the markets of the Muslim Quarter and visit the Western Wall
- Explore some of Christianity's most important sites in Bethlehem
- Relax with hotel pickup and drop-off from Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
DescriptionStep back in time to explore the ancient cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem on a guided tour. Discover the famous sites of Jerusalem's Old City and explore Bethlehem's important historical and religious sites all in one day. Start your tour with pickup from your hotel in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. Explore Jerusalem's Old City with its famous Four Quarters on a guided tour. Visit the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Byzantine Cardo, and more. Take a short drive to Bethlehem to discover the city where Christianity began and where Jesus was born. Visit the Shepherd’s Field and Church of the Nativity on a tour of the city with your guide and soak up the atmosphere of this historic city. After your tour in Bethlehem, enjoy drop-off back at your hotel in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guided tours of Jerusalem and Bethlehem Entry Fees
- Entrance to the grotto at the Church of Nativity is not guaranteed due to the high number of visitors The Shepherd's Field will only be visited if time allows Guests must be at least 4 years old to join the tour