My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem Old City & Dead Sea Guided Day Tour262 Reviews
Enjoy a bus tour from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. Explore the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and the Western Wall, before relaxing in the Dead Sea.
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem from Tel Aviv
- Visit Holy Land sites, such as the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and the Western Wall
- Enjoy panoramic views of the old and new city of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives
- Float in the mineral rich waters of the Dead Sea
- Get a roadside view of the Qumran Caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found
- Drive through the Judean Hills
DescriptionExplore Jerusalem on this full-day bus tour from Tel Aviv. Experience the spiritual sanctuary of the 3 great religions of the Western world as you see sights like the Mount of Olives, the Garden of Gethsemane, and the Armenian Quarter. During the tour, see some of the city’s most holy places, including the Mount of Olives, the Via Dolorosa, the Western Wall and more. Get picked up from your hotel in the morning for the drive to Jerusalem and the Mount of Olives, one of the highest peaks in the city. Enjoy a panoramic overview of the sights below. Travel along the Kidron Valley to the Garden of Gethsemane and the walls of the Old City. Enter the Western Wall Square via the Armenian Quarter, and stroll through the Bazaar to the Christian Quarter. See the Stations of the Cross on the Via Dolorosa, and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, site of the crucifixion. Walk along the 1,700-year-old Byzantine main street, the recently restored Roman road of The Cardo, and the renovated Jewish Quarter. Soak up the magical atmosphere of this most sacred of cities, before descending through the Judean hills to the shore of the Dead Sea. The drive to the Dead Sea is without a guide, but once you have arrived at the lowest place on earth, swim, float, or enjoy a mud-bath to benefit from the rich-minerals that the natural Dead Sea is renowned for. Transfer back to Tel Aviv for the end of your tour.
IncludesPick up and drop-off at your accommodation Transport in an air-conditioned coach Professional guide Entrance fee to the Dead Sea
- The drive to the Dead Sea shore is without a guide
- Modest dress is required for holy sites
- It is recommended you bring a hat, bathing suit, towels and comfortable shoes
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₪505.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today