My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem Small Group Sightseeing Tour9 Reviews
See some of the world's most holy sites on a guided small group tour of Jerusalem. Follow in the footsteps of Jesus on the Via Dolorosa, get panoramic views from Mount Scopus, and discover the ancient tombs of the Kidron Valley.
- Stroll the ancient quarters of the Old City of Jerusalem
- Get panoramic views from Mount Scopus
- Visit holy sites such as the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and Western Wall
DescriptionBenefit from pickup at your hotel, and then get panoramic views from Mount Scopus. See the ancient Jewish cemetery and Old City with the shining Dome of the Rock on Temple Mount. Travel down the winding road to the Kidron Valley and get a great view of the Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus was arrested the night before his crucifixion. See the rock-cut tombs of Absalom and Jehoshapat, Benei Hezir, and Zechariah, and then enter the Old City through the Zion Gate. Explore the Armenian Quarter, and continue to the Byzantine Cardo, the main street through the city 1,500 years ago. Discover the specialty stores that have opened where Crusader stores once stood. Proceed through the Jewish Quarter to reach the Western Wall, where Jews from around the world put prayer notes between the stones. Follow the path of Jesus on the Via Dolorosa, where he walked to his crucifixion. Arrive at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, built above the site was Jesus is believed to have died.
IncludesHotel pickup Transportation by air-conditioned bus Guide Entrance fees
ExcludesHotel drop-off Food and drinks Tips (recommended)
- This tour is not suitable for children under 4 years old
- A modest dress code is required to enter holy sites such as the Western Wall and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- The tour ends in the Old City of Jerusalem