My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Jordan River, Nazareth, & Sea of Galilee Tour96 Reviews BEST SELLER
Explore the New Testament sites of Nazareth, Capernaum, the Jordan River, and the Sea of Galilee. Discover the lush countryside of the Galilee and enjoy a high-quality touring experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore New Testament and Holy Land sites across Israel
- See a historic region through its Christian heritage
- Discover the lush countryside of the Galilee, Israel’s northern region, home to the Sea of Galilee
DescriptionAfter pickup from hotels in Tel Aviv, your tour begins with an air-conditioned drive to Nazareth. Hear tales of the city, known as the childhood home of Jesus, and its important role in the Christian faith. See the Church of the Annunciation, where the Angel Gabriel visited the Virgin Mary in Christian scripture, and the Church of St Joseph, believed to stand on the site of Joseph’s carpentry workshop. Continue through the village of Kafer Kana, identified as the site where Jesus transformed water into wine, and arrive at the Sea of Galilee, Israel’s largest freshwater lake. Pass the Church of the Multiplication, and explore Capernaum on the shores of the sea. View the ruins of the synagogue that stood where Jesus taught and see the modern church that sits over St. Peter’s house, where Jesus is believed to have stayed. Pass through the waterfront city of Tiberias and arrive in Yardenit, a sacred baptism site on the Jordan River. Admire this idyllic spot and enjoy beautiful views of Mt. Tabor, known to Christians as the Mount of Transfiguration, before your tour ends back in Tel Aviv.
IncludesProfessional guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle All entrance fees
- Modest dress is required for holy sites
- Holders of diplomatic or foreign passports and 3-month entry permits are exempt from VAT payment per Israeli law. You will be required to provide valid passport details to avoid being charged VAT