My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Masada at Sunrise, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour55 Reviews
Explore the highlights of Israel on a day trip from Tel Aviv. Marvel at a spectacular sunrise as you hike up to Masada, enjoy the oasis of Ein Gedi, and take in the unique environment of the Dead Sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hike up the famous snake path and see the sun slowly rise
- Explore the fascinating ruins of the Masada fortress
- Cool off by the many freshwater pools at Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- Enjoy floating in the Dead Sea and relish its therapeutic mud
DescriptionFrom Tel Aviv, hop on the minivan early in the morning, and drive towards the Jordan valley, passing magnificent desert landscape. Follow the famous Snake Path up to the top of the cliff of the Masada fortress, while the cool night slowly turns into day, and watch a spectacular sunrise over the Dead Sea and the Jordanian mountains. You’ll have plenty of time to unravel the history of one of the biggest tales of Jewish heroism among the excavated ruins, before descending again. The journey continues at Ein Gedi Nature Reserve, a green oasis situated in the middle of the surrounding Judean Desert. Walk past its refreshing springs, waterfalls and wildlife, or even dip into one of the many freshwater pools to cool off. Eventually, you will get to rest your feet in the therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea, experience the unique sensation of floating effortlessly, and cover your skin in its healing mud. In the afternoon, you will arrive back in Tel Aviv fully refreshed, with many memories to take home!
IncludesTransportation in air-conditioned vehicle Dead Sea beach entrance fee App with written guidance Towel
- Basic Physical fitness is required for this 1-hour hike
- Please note that between January 15 and 25, the entrance to Masada will be available only via the 'Hasolela trail', this is due to the construction of the cable car. This trail is a short hike of 15 minutes, please make sure to bring hiking shoes. The tour might take longer than usual