My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Masada at Sunrise, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour73 Reviews
Explore the highlights of Israel on a day trip from Tel Aviv. Marvel at a spectacular sunrise as you hike up to Masada, enjoy the oasis of Ein Gedi, and take in the unique environment of the Dead Sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Israel: eSIM Mobile Data Roaming Plan
- From Tel Aviv or Jerusalem: Galilee, Nazareth, and More Tour
- From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem Day Trip with Transfer
- From Jerusalem/Tel Aviv: Bethlehem and Dead Sea Day Tour
- From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem and Bethlehem Guided Day Trip
- Hike up the famous snake path and see the sun slowly rise
- Explore the fascinating ruins of the Masada fortress
- Cool off by the many freshwater pools at Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- Enjoy floating in the Dead Sea and relish its therapeutic mud
DescriptionFrom Tel Aviv, hop on the minivan early in the morning, and drive towards the Jordan valley, passing magnificent desert landscape. Follow the famous Snake Path up to the top of the cliff of the Masada fortress, while the cool night slowly turns into day, and watch a spectacular sunrise over the Dead Sea and the Jordanian mountains. You’ll have plenty of time to unravel the history of one of the biggest tales of Jewish heroism among the excavated ruins, before descending again. The journey continues at Ein Gedi Nature Reserve, a green oasis situated in the middle of the surrounding Judean Desert. Walk past its refreshing springs, waterfalls and wildlife, or even dip into one of the many freshwater pools to cool off. Eventually, you will get to rest your feet in the therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea, experience the unique sensation of floating effortlessly, and cover your skin in its healing mud. In the afternoon, you will arrive back in Tel Aviv fully refreshed, with many memories to take home!
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned vehicle Entrance fee to Dead Sea beach App. with written guidance
- Important Update: Please note that due to maintenance efforts, parts of the Ein Gedi nature reserve will be closed until further notice.
- Moderate physical fitness level is required for this tour.
- Towels can be rented (15 ILS) at the meeting point before departure.
- Please note that this is a self-guided tour.