My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Old & New Jerusalem Full-Day Small-Group Tour13 Reviews
See the highlights of the old city of Jerusalem on a guided walking tour. After lunch, enter the new city and stop to visit the Holocaust Museum.
- Spend a morning visiting the main sites of Jerusalem's old city
- Stop to see the Holy Sepulcher Church, where Jesus was buried and resurrected
- Visit the Western Wall and the Holocaust Museum
DescriptionChoose to get picked up from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem if you are already staying there, then set off to explore the city. Stand on Mount Scopus for views of Jerusalem’s old city and the Temple Mount at the start of this 10-hour tour. Enter the old city through the Zion Gate, passing the Armenian Quarter on your way to the Jewish Quarter. Stop at the Kotel, the Western Wall where Jews have prayed since the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD. Follow the Via Dolorosa, also known as the Way of the Cross, on the way to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Exit the old city by the Jaffa Gate and take a short tour of the new city. Visit Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Museum, and see the documentation of the discrimination, persecution and the annihilation of European Jewish communities.
IncludesEntrance fees Professional guide Transportation by air-conditioned coach Pick-up and drop off
- Please dress appropriately, as the tour visits holy sites
- On Fridays, Saturdays and Jewish Holidays, the Holocaust Museum is closed. On those days, there will be a visit to King David's Tomb, the Hall of the Last Supper and the Church of All Nations at the Garden of Gethsemane
- The order of the sites visited and the old city entrance/exit gates are subject to change
- Children under the age of 10 years are not allowed in the Holocaust Museum
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4 years
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₪412.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today