My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv or Jerusalem: Full-Day Bethlehem & Jericho39 Reviews
Explore the significant biblical sites of Bethlehem and Jericho on this full-day tour, with pick-ups from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. Visit one of the oldest cities in the world at Jericho and discover the birthplace of Christ at Bethlehem.
- Tour some of the most significant sites from the bible on a full-day excursion from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem
- Visit the birthplace of Jesus and the Church of the Nativity
- See the Church of the Shepherd's Field and the Catholic Church of St. Catherine
- Explore the oldest city in the world at Jericho
- Enjoy the magnificent moonscape of the Judean Desert
DescriptionDecent to the Judean desert, you will see the Inn of the Good Samaritan on route. Look out over the remarkable moonscape of the breathtaking Judean desert. Then continue to Jericho, the oldest city in the world. Stop at Zacheus Sycamore to see the oldest Sycamore tree, which Zacheus climbed in order to spot Jesus. Visit the Mound of Ancient Jericho, where 25 ancient cities were uncovered. Founded in 8,000 BC, Jericho is also the oldest Jewish settlement and was captured by Joshua and Israel in 1,200 BC. Stop for overview of Mt. Temptation, where Satan endeavored to tempt Jesus, and get an overview of the oasis of Jericho and Elisha's Spring. Departing Jericho back to the Judean mountains and the city of Bethlehem. Bethlehem is the birthplace of King David, and literally translates as “City of Bread,” due to the wheat crop that grew in the region. According to Christian tradition, it is the birthplace of Jesus, and undoubtedly one of the most biblical sites on earth. You will visit the Church of the Nativity, and the cave where Jesus was born. You will also see Manger Square, where Jesus was placed after his birth. Explore the Greek and the Catholic Church. Continue with an overview of Shepherd's Fields. With round-trip transfers from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, and the services of an English-speaking guide, this is an essential tour of the biblical sites and offers fantastic panoramas as you drive.
IncludesEntry fees Professional guide Transport by air-conditioned coach Hotel pick-up and drop off Food and drink Tips (recommended)
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Modest dress is required
- This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations
- Palestinian guide meets tour only at border post
- Change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory
- Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Due to visitor overload, a visit down to the Grotto of Nativity might not be possible because of tour time schedule
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now