My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: West Bank Day Tour121 Reviews
Explore the best of the West Bank on this comprehensive full-day tour leaving from Tel Aviv. The tour visits Bethlehem, Jericho, Qasr el Yahud on the River Jordan, and Ramallah, giving you a full picture of the historic and fascinating region.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Bethlehem and the West Bank on this comprehensive full-day tour of some of the world's most historic places
- Visit Jericho, the oldest city in the world
- Tour the ancient baptism site of Qasr-el-Yahud on the banks of the Jordan River
- Explore the thriving city of Ramallah
DescriptionEmbark on a comprehensive full-day tour of the West Bank of the Jordan River to discover the rich history behind the region. Depart Tel Aviv at 6:30 AM and then arrive on the West Bank after one hour and meet your guide. Beginning with the ancient baptism site of Qasr el Yahud on the banks of the Jordan River at around 8:00 AM, you'll be able to visit the marble steps leading into the river, said to be the very place where Jesus was baptized. At 8:45 AM, move on to the city of Jericho itself, the oldest city in the world, where you will visit the ruins of ancient Jericho and view the nearby Mount of Temptation in the adjacent hills. Then continue to Ramallah at 10:15 AM and walk the streets of this modern city and see life in the big city on the West Bank. The tour will head to Manara Square, the thriving commercial district, and visit Yasser Arafat's tomb. Stop for lunch at around 1:00 PM before continuing onto a tour of Bethlehem at around 2:30 PM. In Bethlehem visit the Nativity Church, and end with a visit to the Separation Wall. Return to your hotel in Tel Aviv at around 6:00 PM.
IncludesTransport to all sites Lunch
- Remember to bring your passport, snacks, a hat, and water
- All times are approximate and highly dependant on traffic conditions
- Due to modesty requirements when entering the holy sites on this tour, you will need to wear clothes covering knees and arms (men and women)