Jerusalem and Bethlehem Full-Day Small Group Tour55 Reviews
Explore the biblical city of Jerusalem on a 10-hour luxury tour of the Mount of Olives, Jewish and Armenian Quarters, Cardo, and more. Walk the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and then drive to Bethlehem; birthplace of Jesus Christ.
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem and Church of the Holy Sepulchre on a small-group business class tour
- Get panoramic views from the Mount of Olives
- Walk down the restored Roman road of The Cardo and the Via Dolorosa
- See the birthplace of Jesus Christ in Bethlehem
- Visit the Shepherd's Field where the shepherds first saw the Star of Nativity
- Stroll through the Jewish, Christian, and Armenian quarters of Jerusalem
DescriptionEnjoy a 10-hour business class tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem, traveling in small groups of no more than 18 passengers for a more personalized experience. Discover the holiest of holy cities, spiritual sanctuary to 3 great religions, with a history that dates back over 4 millennia. You will start by driving to the Mount of Olives to get panoramic views of the Old City of Jerusalem. Stop at Mount Zion to see King David's Tomb, the room of the Last Supper, and Dormition Abbey. Then explore the main monuments of the Old City including the Wailing Wall, Temple Mount, and the Dome of the Rock. Stroll through the Jewish and Armenian Quarters with your government-licensed guide, and wander down the beautifully restored Roman Cardo. Continue along Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, also known as the Church of the Resurrection, which is said to be where Jesus was buried and resurrected. Drive to Bethlehem to visit the Church of the Nativity, one of the oldest continuously operating churches in the world, and the site of where Jesus is said to have been born. Visit the Shepherds' Field, and soak up the spiritual atmosphere of Manger's Square.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation Government licensed tour guide Entrance fees to sites Food and drink Tips
- Please note that modest dress is required to visit holy places (no shorts or sleeveless shirts)
- Passports are required for this tour
- Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability