Jerusalem: Half-Day Tour from Netanya, Herzliya and Tel Aviv5 Reviews
Discover the spiritual city of Jerusalem on a half-day tour to the Mount of Olives, Jewish and Armenian Quarters, Cardo, Wailing Wall and more. Continue along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of Holy Sepulcher. All entrance fees are included.
- Walk through the Old City of Jerusalem following thousands of years of history
- Visit the site of the Resurrection of Christ
- See the Wailing Wall
- Tour the Via Dolorosa
- Get panoramic views from the Mount of Olives
- Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David's tomb
DescriptionThis half-day tour takes you to the holiest of holy cities, spiritual sanctuary to the 3 great religions of the Western world, Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Dating back over 4 millennia the Old City is so packed with sites that it draws visitors from around the world, whatever their spiritual leanings. You will be traveling with a government licensed tour guide in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles, although there will be some walking, so come prepared. Stop at the Mount of Olives to take in a panoramic view of the dusty city below. You'll also stop at Mount Zion to visit King David's tomb, the room of The Last Supper and Dormition Abbey. Enter the Old City and tour the major attractions, such as the Wailing Wall. Walk through the Jewish and Armenian Quarters and the recently restored Roman road of The Cardo, visible on Jewish Quarter Street. Head through the bazaar towards the Western Wall, or Kotel, and proceed along the Via Dolorosa to visit the Church of Holy Sepulcher, also known as Church of the Resurrection and said to be the place where Jesus is buried and was resurrected. An essential place of pilgrimage for Christians since at least the 4th-Century, whatever your beliefs the atmosphere is mesmerizing and will lift your spirits. This tour ends in Old City where you must make your own way back to your accommodation.
IncludesPickup from central hotels Transportation Government licensed tour guide Entrance fees to sites Hotel drop-off Meals Tips
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy places
- Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability