My Guide Website?
Jerusalem Ramparts Walking Tour - French
Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour from the Jaffa Gate along the Fortification walls, past the Damascus Gate and the Garden Tomb. Discover the Muslim and the Christian quarters of Jerusalem and visit Zedekiah's Cave.
- Walk along the fortifications of Suleiman the Magnificent
- Learn about the epic conquest of the city by the Crusaders
- Enjoy anecdotes about No Man's Land
- Understand the topography of the Old City of Jerusalem
- Visit the Garden Tomb and Zedekiah's Cave
DescriptionStart at Jaffa Gate at 9 AM and begin the 3-hour walking tour. Buy tickets to access the ramparts and discover the Muslim and the Christian quarters of Jerusalem. Then, visit the Damascus gate and learn about its evolution from the Herodian period to the Roman and Byzantine periods. Walk to the Garden Tomb and visit the Zedekiah's Cave. End by the Rockefeller Museum of Archaeology and learn about the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls.
IncludesLicensed tour guide
ExcludesEntrance to the walls and cave, 17 NIS per person
- Not suitable for young children
- Please bring a hat, walking shoes, and water