Masada, Ein Gedi, and Dead Sea Day Trip from Tel Aviv5 Reviews
Visit Masada, an ancient cliff-top fortress, wander through the Ein Gedi nature reserve, and take a swim in the Dead Sea.
- Climb Masada and see the ancient cliff top fortress
- Hike through the Ein Gedi reserve and take in the lush greenery and unique wildlife
- Float in the Dead Sea and be invigorated by the therapeutic mud
DescriptionBe collected from the Abraham Hostel in Tel Aviv at 6:30 AM. Be driven toward Masada, a cliff top fortress. This is one of the earliest Jewish symbols of hope. It is where 96 Jewish rebels held the fort against the Romans for 2 years before choosing the freedom of death over a lifetime of slavery. Ride the cable car to the top of the cliffs to take in the awesome scenery. Afterward, enjoy a hike through the stunning Ein Gedi nature reserve. Discover its springs, tumbling waterfalls, and unusual plants and wildlife. Treat your tired feet to a dip in the Dead Sea. Float effortlessly and feel all your troubles slipping away. It is highly recommended to immerse yourself in the therapeutic mud. Once refreshed, informed, and invigorated, be driven back to Tel Aviv where the tour will end at approximately 5:00 PM.
IncludesTransportation Entrance fee to the Dead Sea Beach Printed guiding materials Live tour guide Entrance fee to Ein Gedi (28 NIS) Entrance fee to Masada with cable car admission ticket (2 ways, 77 NIS) Food or drink
- You must enter your passport number when booking
- Please note that the tour is self-guided
- Please bring your passport, walking shoes, swimwear, a towel, sunscreen, a hat, and plenty of water
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability