My Guide Website?
Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, and Capernaum Small Group Tour24 Reviews
Visit the holy sites of Nazareth, the Sea of Galilee, the Church of the Multiplication, and Capernaum on a small group tour from Tel Aviv.
- Travel to the Sea of Galilee and discover where Jesus walked on water
- Visit the church built on the spot where Gabriel appeared before Mary
- Get the chance to take part in a baptism ceremony at the spot where Jesus was baptized
DescriptionBenefit from pickup at your hotel in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, and then drive north along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Venture inland to the legendary Valley of Armageddon, and continue towards Nazareth to see the Mount of Precipitation. Visit the church where Gabriel appeared to Mary and told her she would soon be with child. Head towards the Sea of Galilee and pass the site where Jesus turned water into wine. Then, visit Capernaum at the foot of Mount Beatitude to see the home of Peter and visit the Church of the Multiplication. Travel along the waterfront of the lake to discover where Jesus walked on water. Get a beautiful view of the Golan Heights as you pass the ancient city of Tiberius, named after the Roman emperor. Reach the southern region of Kinneret to gaze in wander at the spot where Jesus was baptized. Get the chance to take part in a baptismal ceremony at the same spot, before heading back via Mount Tabor, where the Transfiguration took place.
IncludesPick up and drop-off Transportation in an air-conditioned bus Professional guide Entrance fee to Capernaum
- Modest dress is required for the holy sites
- This tour is not suitable for children under 4 years old
- This is a small group tour of no more than 19 people
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₪412.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today