Nazareth, Tiberias & Sea of Galilee Day Trip from Tel Aviv355 Reviews
Visit the Holy Land sites of Nazareth, Tagbha, Capernaum, and the Sea of Galilee in a full day tour from Tel Aviv! See Israel’s beautiful coastal plains, the Mount of Beatitudes, the Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish, and more!
- Enjoy a full day tour of amazing Holy Land sites, from the lower Galilee to the Sea of Galilee
- Visit Church of Annunciation in Nazareth, Church of Multiplication of Fish and Loaves in Tagbha, Capernaum, and more
- Have a baptism service on the Jordan River
DescriptionSee the famous sites of the Holy Land on this amazing historical day tour! You will begin your journey by travelling along Israel’s scenic coastal plain via the plain of Armageddon to Nazareth. In Nazareth, visit the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph's carpentry. Traveling on, you will see the Mount of Beatitudes and Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish at Tabgha. Be amazed by the famous Sea of Galilee and the ruins of the ancient synagogue of Capernaum and the city of Christ. Finally, overlooking Tiberias, you will visit the site of baptism on the Jordan River, where you can have a baptismal service. You will return driving along the view of Mt. Tabor, the site of transfiguration.
IncludesEntry fees to Capernaum Professional guide Transport by air-conditioned coach Pick up and drop off Food and Drinks Tips (recommended)
- Modest dress is required for holy sites
- Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY