Origins of Christ in Jerusalem: Day Tour6 Reviews
Spend a full day in Jerusalem, retracing the footsteps of Jesus Christ and visiting some of the most historic landmarks from his life story, including Mt. Olives, Pater Nostra, Dominus Flevit, and the starting point of Via Dolorosa.
- Climb the historic Mt. Olives to see the place of Ascension
- See Dominus Flevit, the place where Jesus foresaw the destruction of Jerusalem
- Enter the Old City through the Lion's Gate
- See ancient games carved into the pavement on the grounds of Church of St. Anne
- Follow the path of Via Dolorosa (the Way of the Cross)
DescriptionEnjoy a walking tour of Jerusalem and Mt. Olives, exploring significant locations from the story of Jesus Christ. Start out on Mt. Olives, where you will visit the place of Ascension, and Pater Nostra, where you can read the Lord's Prayer in 123 languages. Enjoy the spectacular view of Jerusalem from the summit of Mt. Olives before descending to the city. Stop at Dominus Flevit, the place where Jesus wept as he foresaw the destruction of Jerusalem, and continue to the Church of All Nations in the Garden of Gethsemane. See the Jewish cemetery in Kidron Valley before entering the Old City through the Lion's Gate. In the Old City, see the pools of Bethesda on the grounds of the Church of St. Anne (mother of Mary.) Underneath the Sisters of Zion Convent, see the ancient pavement engraved with games the Roman soldiers played long ago, and note the starting point of Via Dolorosa (the Way of the Cross.)
IncludesProfessional guide Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Pick-up and drop-off Entry fees Food and drink Tips (recommended)
- The itinerary includes three hours of walking and is not suitable for children under the age of 4.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability