My Guide Website?
Tel Aviv: 15-Minute Balloon Flight30 Reviews
Enjoy a 15-minute balloon flight suspended over Tel Aviv. Together with an experienced pilot, you will reach a height of 300 feet in the air, which will provide you with spectacular views over the region.
- Take in panoramic views from 120 meters in the air
- Enjoy hearing explanations about Tel Aviv from your pilot
- See up to 40 kilometers from your location
DescriptionFor the first time in Israel, you’re invited to try out an awesome romantic/family experience, hovering over Tel Aviv in a balloon. This is a must for family vacations or birthday treats, and a special place to propose marriage. It also provides an awesome event for social occasions, with your balloon team doing their utmost to make your event unique and unforgettable. The balloon is located in Hayarkon Park, the biggest urban park in Israel and one of the biggest in the world. You will enter the balloon before rising to a height of 120 meters. You will then hover for 15 minutes during which time you will see Tel Aviv, as well as the nearby mountains and the sea. During the flight your pilot will explain to you what you see, and will answer any questions you have about the balloon. Your balloon will be registered in Israel as an aircraft with flight safety certifications provided by the civil aviation authority. The maximum flight height is approximately 300 feet, with a maximum number of passengers of 30. The duration of your flight from takeoff and landing is about 15 minutes.
Includes15-minute balloon flight
- Ministry of Transport instructions require that TLV Balloon visitors undergo a security check and bag search
- All activities are subject to wind speed conditions (opening hours may change accordingly)
- Entering the area with weapons, large bags, sharp objects, or any items that may endanger flight safety is strictly prohibited
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- The operator’s instructions must be complied with at all times