My Guide Website?
Tel Aviv: 2-Day Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and Petra Tour
Spend an amazing two days discovering highlights of Israel and Jordan. Explore the holy cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem on the first day, before traveling to the incredible site of Petra on the second day.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the holy city of Jerusalem
- Visit Bethlehem and the place of Jesus' birth
- Travel to Petra Jordan, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Follow in the footstep of Jesus at his last five stops
DescriptionDay 1: Following pickup from your location in Tel Aviv, begin your day with a visit to Jerusalem. Starting with an overview of Mount Olive, move on to discover the Church of Holy Sepulcher, passing the Old City of Jerusalem and putting your wish note on the Western Wall. In Bethlehem, visit the Church of Nativity and the main square. Your tour later ends at around 6:00PM, after which you overnight in Tel Aviv at a 3-star bed and breakfast. Day 2: Your second day begins in the early morning at 4:30AM, at which point you are picked up and transferred to the Ben Gurion Airport for your flight to Ramon Airport. Following your arrival to the Ramon Airport at approximately 7:40AM, transfer to the Jordanian border, before crossing over to Jordan. Once over the border, drive to Petra to visit the amazing Rose City on Nabateans: Petra. Following your city exploration, savor lunch in a local restaurant before driving back to the Israeli border, transferring back to Ramon Airport for your return flight to Ben-Gurion. Once having landed, your tour concludes at the airport.
IncludesHotel pickup on day 1 Transfer from your hotel to the Ben Gurion Airport on day 2 Group tour by bus 1 piece of luggage per person 1 night in a 3-star bed and breakfast Domestic flights English-speaking guide Entrance ticket to Petra Lunch in Petra
- Please note that the tour ends at the Ben Gurion Airport • Those with restricted nationalities have to provide a visa upon arrival to Jordan • All restricted nationalities are required to pay an additional tax to enter Jordan • A full itinerary will be sent after your booking confirmation • Border fees and visas are not included in the tour price and can be paid directly with cash in Jordan (payment with a credit card is possible, please note that you may be charged commission for the transaction) • Please note that this is a tour group, late arrivals and flight delays are outside of the local partner's control
- Border and security checks are outside of the local partner's control