Tel Aviv: Historic Jerusalem with a Dutch Speaking Guide3 Reviews
A small-group tour through historic old Jerusalem that includes visits to many historically significant sites and all 4 of the quarters.
- Enjoy a convenient and safe way to see all highlights of the Old City, Mount Zion and Mount of Olives
- See breathtaking views and hear amazing stories
- Enjoy the comfort of a small group with maximum of 19 people
- Spend an entire day in historic Jerusalem
DescriptionOn the way to Jerusalem you will learn about the history of Israel and the Hebrew people's pilgrimage to Jerusalem. This tour will stay in historic Jerusalem and will not visit any parts of the new city. You will start with a breathtaking view from atop of the Mount of Olives and then continue by foot walking down the mountain to the olive gardens of Gethsemane and the Basilica of the Agony/Church of All Nations. In the Old City and Mount Zion you will visit such sights as Dormition Abbey, King David's Tomb, the Last Supper Room, Cardo, the Broad Wall, the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa and the Holy Sepulcher. During the tour you will pass through all 4 of the quarters (Armenian, Jewish, Muslim and Christian) and you will have the opportunity for lunch in the Old City. Lunch is not included and the time can also be used if you would like to shop for souvenirs. The rest of the tour will unfortunately not contain time to stop at shops.
IncludesDutch speaking guide Entrance fees Transportation Lunch Drinks
- The dress code for visiting holy places includes long-sleeve shirts and a pair of long pants
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability