My Guide Website?
Tel Aviv: Saturday Tel Aviv and Jaffa Walking Tour
Our tour covers Tel Aviv - Jaffa history, art, culture, architecture, atmosphere, all in one. It's the best way to make the most of the weekend in the city.
- Immerse yourself in the story of Tel Aviv and Jaffa on a guided tour
- Visit Jaffa port, which is the oldest functioning port in the world
- Stroll the scenic, partially car-free street of Nachlat Binyamin
- Walk along the laid-back, vibrant neighborhood of Florentin
- Discover the historical center with views of modern Tel Aviv
DescriptionOur tour is the best way to spend your Saturday in Tel Aviv and Jaffa. Join an exciting journey through the culture, history, geography and art of the city. With the oldest port in the world located in Jaffa, the Vibrant Florentin neighbourhood, the scenic street of Nachlat Binyamin, this full - day tour is the best choice for you to make your time in Tel Aviv unforgettable. Our tour begins with a morning walk in the magical Old Jaffa. Witness the Mediterranean Coast views down the Jaffa Port - the oldest port in the world of more than 7,000 years! Discover the history and its stories in real time. Next, you will head to Tel Aviv arty Florentin neighbourhood. Learn about the stories, political movements and communities of modern-day Tel Aviv, as it expresses through the street art of the neighbourhood. For a lunch break, stop and enjoy a delicious 'Falafel' meal that is included in the tour. On Saturday, it's especially interesting to watch the local Tel Avivians come out in hoards to relax and take in the (almost) all-year sunshine on the beaches or the parks of the city. Our tour covers Tel Aviv - Jaffa history, art, culture, architecture, atmosphere, all in one. It's the best way to make the most of the weekend in the city.
IncludesGuided tour Falafel lunch
- Information about artists whose work has been seen on the tour will be provided after the tour, as well as opportunities to purchase work directly from the artists, when possible