My Guide Website?
Tel Aviv: Sightseeing Cruise of Tel Aviv and Jaffa Skyline
Take in the panoramic views of the Tel Aviv and Jaffa skylines and the Bat Yam coastline to the south on this 30-minute sightseeing cruise from the Port of Jaffa
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the stunning modern architecture of the Tel Aviv skyline
- Photograph the picturesque Jaffa skyline with its iconic mosque and churches
- Relax as you take in the serene beauty of the Bat Yam coastline
- Enjoy uninterrupted coastal views from the shaded upper deck
- Take in the panoramic views with music to enhance the atmosphere
DescriptionRelax on a sightseeing cruise which takes you out into the Mediterranean Sea for panoramic views of the dramatic skyline of Tel Aviv with its modern high-rises, the historic skyline of Jaffa with its mosques and churches, and the more serene coastline of Bat Yam to the South. The cruise departs from the ancient historic harbor of the Port of Jaffa, with its old world allure and weathered stone pathways. Once on the cruise, you then get to take in the diverse beauty and landscapes of the coast. The cruise is on a bi-level boat, with seating and music playing on both levels. The upper level is shaded, to protect you from the sun, but with open sides to allow for uninterrupted views of the coastline. The lower level includes a bar where you can purchase soft drinks, juices, water, ice cream and snacks.
Includes30-Minute Sightseeing Cruise 2-level Boat with shaded upper deck
- Cruise departs approximately every 45 minutes, on a first come, first serve basis. Seating on the boat is unreserved seating Alcohol is not available for purchase on the boat.