My Guide Website?
Tel Aviv: Surf Board or Boogie Board Rental at Beach Club
Rent a surf board or boogie board for an hour at the Beach Club Tel Aviv, with its sandy beach, crystal clear waters & decent waves for surfing. Located at the Southern end of the Tel Aviv Promenade.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be part of the vibrant surf culture in Tel Aviv
- Enjoy surfing in the clear blue water of the Mediterranean Sea
- Experience surfing with the Tel Aviv skyline as your backdrop
- Enjoy the complimentary indoor showers, changing rooms and wetsuits
- Relax on rented beach chairs or eat at the onsite Beach Club TLV restaurant
DescriptionSurfing is incredibly popular in Tel Aviv. So don’t miss the chance to rent a surf board or boogie board for an hour at the Beach Club TLV. Surf in the clear turquoise waters of the Mediterranean, with a beautiful sandy beach to enjoy, and the City of Tel Aviv as your backdrop. Surfing happens all year round in Tel Aviv. In summer the water is about 29 degrees Celsuis (84 Fahrenheit) with moderate waves, while in the winter it is about 14 degrees celsius (57 Fahrenheit) with much bigger waves during rougher conditions. The Beach Club TLV has so much to offer. They can loan you a wet-suit to use during your rental in cooler months. Indoor showers and changing rooms are also available. Beach chairs or lounges are available for rent at this beautiful location and there is a delicious onsite restaurant.
IncludesSurf Board or Boogie Board Rental for 1 Hour Access to indoor or outdoor showers Access to private changing rooms Loan of wetsuit in cooler months
- - The surf boards are soft-top surfboards - The Beach Club Restaurant is often very busy Thursday afternoon until Saturday night. Advance reservations for eating are recommended. - Sundays are not considered weekends in Israel, and so the Beach club is quieter Sunday - Thursday Lunchtime. - There is no charge to sit on the sand at the Beach Club. All beaches are public. - The waves at this location are good for beginners to intermediate levels in summer.