My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Full-Day Trip to Petra with Roundtrip Flights9 Reviews
Experience one of the 7 New Wonders of the World: Petra, Jordon. Tour this famous archaeological site from 300 B.C. with a professional guide on a full-day trip from Tel Aviv.
- See one of the 7 New Wonders of the World
- Explore 800 statues, facades, and temples spanning back to the 3rd century B.C.
- Discover the magnificent Roman theater, tombs, caves, and more
- Cruise through the beautiful desert landscapes of Jordon
- Enjoy hassle-free border crossing with a professional crew
DescriptionPlease arrive at Ben Guiron Airport in Tel Aviv 1 hour before your 6:40 AM flight. An hour later, you will arrive at Roman Airport in Eilat, where your driver will pick you up. From there, ride to the Arava border and sass through border control and customs at 8:45 AM. This could take up to 1 hour. On the Jordon side of the border, transfer to a new model air-conditioned car/van/bus and head towards Petra. The transport time is approximately 2.5 hours on a vast and comfortable highway. After traveling along a beautiful scenic route on the mountainside, arrive at Petra’s historical site, and see why it has been named one of the 7 New Wonders of the World. At 11:30 AM, begin your guided tour of the site at the entrance. Included in your package is an optional horseback ride for the first 200 meters of the route. (Tipping the carrier is required, between $2-5 at your discretion.) At 3:30 PM, enjoy lunch at an authentic local restaurant. Leaving Petra at 4:30 PM, stop at a few observation points and enjoy the beautiful desert landscape of Wadi Ram on the way back to the border. You’ll be dropped off at the Eilat Central Bus Station at 7:00 PM, with plenty of time to catch the shuttle to the Ramon Airport for your 8:55 PM flight to Ben Guiron in Tel Aviv.
IncludesFlights: Ben Gurion - Ramon Airport - Ben Gurion Transfers between Eilat Bus Station and Jordan border Transfers between Jordan border and Petra Entrance ticket for 1-day tour of Petra English speaking guide in Petra Visa for Jordan Border fees at the Israel/Jordan border Soft drinks Personal expenses Lunch in Petra ($17 per person) Gratuities Airport transfers in Tel Aviv Transfers between Ramon Airport and Eilat Bus Station (shuttle bus: 5 ILS per person each way)
- • Please note that tour does not include airport transfers in Tel Aviv and Eilat. We provide roundtrip flight tickets from Ben Gurion Airport to Ramon Airport. Upon arrival in Ramon Airport, you need to take a shuttle bus from Ramon airport to Eilat central bus station; the price of the shuttle bus is not included in the tour — 5 ILS per person each way. • Visa and border fees will be paid directly to our representative. Visa cost to Jordan: $75 per person. Border fees: $65 per person. Please make sure your passport allows you to enter Jordon. Please note that all restricted nationalities must obtain a visa in the Jordan embassy in advance, and inform us about it before arrival. All restricted nationalities that enter with an embassy visa must pay an additional tax upon exiting Jordan. • The flight departure time can be changed by the airline company. Please note that our company is not responsible for any change made by the airline company. All flights are non-refundable.