Bethlehem, Jericho and Jordan River from Tel Aviv18 Reviews
The Bethlehem, Jericho, and Jordan River Tour are available twice every week. Visit four of the region’s most interesting destinations.
- Tour Bethlehem, the city where Jesus was born
- Ascend via cable car to the Mount of Temptations and enjoy a guided tour of the monastery in Jericho
- Float in the waters of the Dead Sea at a private beach
DescriptionAfter your 6:30 AM pick-up from Tel Aviv, head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling with other groups. Discover the birthplace of Jesus and the Church of the Nativity. Descending through the Judean Desert, reach Jericho, the lowest city on Earth, and explore the Mount of Temptation. Explore the Mount of Temptation, ascending by cable car. The cable car ticket is not included and costs approximatel $16. Stop at the Jordan River, Qasr al Yahud Baptismal Site, where according to tradition, Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist. Return to Tel Aviv at around 6:30 PM. Note that the order of sites is subject to change.
IncludesTransportation from Tel Aviv to all sites Guide in Bethlehem, Jericho and Qasr al Yahud site Entrance fee to the cable car in Jericho (16$) Food and drink Personal expenses
- Wearing modest clothing is recommended
- Please note that the order of the itinerary will be subject to change
- Entering the Church of Nativity will be time dependent and crowd permitting
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability