My Guide Website?
From Jerusalem: Full-Day Tour to Petra with Lunch12 Reviews
Spend a full day exploring the domineering temples of the lost city of Petra. Travel from Jerusalem with a tour guide and marvel at the Petra Treasury, ancient tombs, and elaborate stone carvings.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Guaranteed departure – Plan your trip easily, with complete peace of mind
- Combine your vacation in Israel with the unforgettable Nabataean Lost City
- Ride to Petra in comfort, in an advanced, air-conditioned bus
- Enjoy A fully guided day of adventure with a local professional guide
DescriptionBegin your day with an early rise and embark on a full day of adventure. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the changing landscape as our spacious tour bus takes you from Jerusalem to the beautiful south of Israel. As the sun rises, witness the Arahav Valley and catch a glimpse of the Red Sea and the Riviera of Eilat, Israel's best resort city. Cross the Israeli-Jordanian border and embark on a 2.5-hour drive through a unique landscape to the lost Nabatean city of Petra - a destination considered one of the 7 New Wonders of the World. Carved into the surrounding red cliffs over 2,300 years ago, many of its impressive temples were left pristine and untouched. Take in the mystery of the Djinn Blocks, where you can make a wish by touching the stone. Capture great shots of the Obelisk Tomb and continue down the Siq, a colorful and smooth gorge leading to the famous Petra Treasury. Here, be awestruck by the amazing huge columns and intricate decorations that will leave you speechless. Visit the Royal Tombs and Petra Theater, and explore the many shrines, mausoleums, and relics of a lost culture. Finish your day with a relaxing ride back to your drop-off point in Jerusalem.
IncludesTransport by an advanced, spacious, air-conditioned bus A fully qualified and licensed tour guide Border crossing assistance and guidance Entrance fees to Petra Lunch in an authentic local restaurant
- Departure time and place are strict; don't be late to the designated pick-up location (David Citadel Hotel, 03:00); We recommend arriving 15 minutes earlier.
- Border crossing includes border control and customs, a process that may take up to an hour
- A valid passport is essential. Passport details are required for the tour reservation process. Holders of Israeli passports must use them at every border crossing during the tour
- Travelers of certain nationalities will require visas in advance (Details: Jordanian Ministry of Interior)
- Be prepared to pay $125 in cash (USD/EU/NIS) directly to the Jordanian border authorities, for visa issuing and border fees. Have the exact amount ready to avoid any inconvenience. Travelers who possess a valid visa stamp or do not require a visa will pay $65.