My Guide Website?
From Jerusalem: Masada, Ein Gedi, Dead Sea Guided Tour165 Reviews
Travel from Jerusalem to Mount Masada, Ein Gedi and the Dead Sea on a guided day trip. Ride a cable car to the top of Masada and float in the Dead Sea.
- Explore the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve, a desert oasis
- Ascend Masada by cable car and explore the majestic desert fortress
- Relax at a private beach and spa at the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth
DescriptionBegin your full-day excursion with a drive through the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea region. Stop at the foot of Mount Masada, the ancient fortress constructed in Roman times. Ascend Masada by cable car, for an additional fee and explore the site at your own pace. Continue to Ein Gedi, a nature reserve and oasis where you can enjoy a short hike. Next on the itinerary is a visit to the Dead Sea and a private beach and spa. Float in the healing waters and immerse yourself in the therapeutic mud.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Transportation
- Bring comfortable shoes, a towel and a swimsuit
- The order of the itinerary is subject to change
- This tour is fully guided in English
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₪262.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today