My Guide Website?
From Jerusalem: Masada Sunrise, Ein Gedi & Dead Sea Day Trip35 Reviews
Hike up to the ruins of King Herod's former citadel and watch the sunrise at Masada. Get back to nature in the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve and relax at a private beach at the Dead Sea.
- Hike to the top of the ancient desert fortress of Masada to watch the sunrise
- Get spectacular views of the Dead Sea and Judean Desert
- Go for a nature walk in the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- Enjoy access to a private beach to float in the healing waters of the Dead Sea
DescriptionDepart Jerusalem in the early morning at 3:00 AM. Travel for 1.5 hours to Masada mountain and begin your hike to the top. On the way up to the top, enjoy the extraordinary desert sunrise, one that can only be seen in the right place at the right time. Once at the top you will enjoy some time to experience the site. Head back down the mountain and travel to Ein-Gedi Nature Reserve. At 8:00 AM arrive at the Ein-Gedi Nature Reserve. Enter the reserve to watch the desert wildlife in the magnificent green Ein-Gedi Oasis. 10:00 AM continue your journey to the Dead Sea. Arrive at the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth and enjoy bathing and floating on it's therapeutic waters. After floating and covering yourself with mud your driver will begin the trip back to Jerusalem. At approximately 1:00 PM arrive back in Jerusalem.
IncludesTransportation Entry fee to a private beach at the Dead Sea Entry fees to Masada (NIS 29) and Ein Gedi (NIS 29) Lunch
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a towel and your swimming costume
- The private beach at the Dead Sea has shower, bathroom and changing facilities
- This is a self-guided tour, guide is not provided