My Guide Website?
From Jerusalem: Nazareth and Sea of Galilee Tour475 Reviews
Visit the Holy Land sites of Nazareth, Tagbha, Capernaum, the Sea of Galilee, and more on a comprehensive full-day tour from Jerusalem.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get baptized in the Jordan River
- Visit the Sea of Galilee and Lower Galilee
- See the Church of Annunciation in Nazareth
- Marvel at the ancient synagogue of Capernaum
- Explore the Church of Multiplication of Fish and Loaves in Tagbha
DescriptionEnjoy a day exploring some of the most significant holy sites in Israel on an excursion by bus from Jerusalem. The guided tour sets out from the city early in the morning and drives along the scenic coast via Tel Aviv and the plain of Armageddon to Nazareth. Arrive in Nazareth and visit St. Joseph’s Church and the Church of the Annunciation. The largest Roman Catholic church in the Middle East, the Church of the Annunciation is, according to tradition, the scene of the annunciation of the Virgin Mary. Continue onwards via Kafr Kanna to view the Mount of Beatitudes and Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish at Tabgha. Set on the northwest shore of the Sea of Galilee, you will stop to view the sea, and continue to the nearby ruins of the ancient synagogue of Capernaum. Visit Tiberias on the western shore of the Sea of Galilee, considered one of the 4 Holy Cities of Judaism, along with Jerusalem, Hebron, and Safed. Drive to the Jordan River at Yardenit, where guests are invited to receive an optional baptismal service. Return to Jerusalem via a scenic route that takes in views of Mt. Tabor, the site of the transfiguration.
IncludesProfessional guide Transport in air-conditioned coach Pick-up and drop-off Entry fees to Capernahum
- Modest dress is required for holy sites
- At 5:50 AM, transfer from Jerusalem to join the tour in Tel Aviv
- Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- The drive from Jerusalem will be with an English-speaking driver/guide only; there are occasions when the tour does not go directly northbound from Jerusalem, but will include transfer to Tel Aviv to meet your tour guide