My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: 2-Day Petra Tour with Flights & Accommodation
Take a short flight from Tel Aviv and discover the mysterious city of Petra in Jordan. Embark on an overnight trip to see ancient landmarks, including the Petra Theater, Monastery, and Great Temple.
- Guaranteed departure – Plan your trip easily, with complete peace of mind
- Combine your vacation in Israel with the unforgettable Nabataean Lost City
- Ride to Petra in comfort, in an advanced, air-conditioned vehicle
- Enjoy A fully guided day of adventure with a local professional guide
- Free time in Petra to shop in the Bedouin market and explore the entire site
DescriptionAfter a short flight from Tel Aviv, we'll travel down the Desert Highway and encounter awe-inspiring views of the desert and mountains that will leave a lasting impression on our memories. Upon reaching Petra, you'll have the option to explore the city on foot or horseback. Petra, the Lost Nabatean capital, is an impressive archaeological site dating back about 2,300 years, where remarkable structures were carved out of the rosy rock cliffs. Take a journey through the colorful gorge called the Siq, which leads to the iconic Petra Treasury adorned with intricate decorations. Marvel at the captivating Obelisk Tomb, explore the Petra Theater, and dive into the history of the ancient colonnaded street of Petra, adorned with beautifully decorated shrines. After a restful night in a hotel located right next to the archaeological park, savor a delicious breakfast, and enjoy an entire day of exploring Petra to your heart's content. The prime attraction is the Petra Monastery, also known as Al Dayr, located on a nearby hill offering a spectacular view along the way. Behold the enchanting Petra Great Temple with its grand columns and intricate decorations, visit the ancient Byzantine Church, explore Qasr Al Bint Temple rumored to be a palace built for the daughter of a biblical Pharaoh, and uncover the mysteries of the Urn Tomb. Browse the local Bedouin Market for unique handmade souvenirs, hike along towering cliffs, and capture stunning pictures of the entire site. Many visitors choose to end their day at the Petra Museum, where they can learn about how these splendid relics shaped Nabatean culture over time.
IncludesRound-trip flight from Ben Gurion Airport to Ramon Airport in Eilat Ramon Airport pick-up and drop-off service Entrance fees to Petra Transport by a modern air-conditioned vehicle A fully qualified and licensed Jordanian tour guide Lunch in an authentic local restaurant on the first day Overnight on a bed & breakfast basis in Petra
- Upon your arrival in Eilat, the driver will be waiting for you at Ramon airport
- Border crossing includes border control and customs, a process that may take up to an hour. While flight arrivals will enjoy priority access, the tour won't depart until other participants will complete the process
- A valid passport is essential. Passport details are required for the tour reservation process
- Travelers of certain nationalities will require visas in advance (Details: Jordanian Ministry of interior)
- Visa Issuing and Border fees will be paid on the spot in credit cards or an exact amount of cash (USD/EU/NIS)
- The confirmation of the tour depends on flight availability. You will receive the booking confirmation once your flight is booked
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₪1,893.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today