My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Biblical Highlights Tour with Transfer26 Reviews
Visit the Biblical sights of Northern Israel, among them Galilee and the Church of the Annunciation, with a small group of no more than 18 people. Walk in the footsteps of greatness while enjoying a guided tour of the most important Biblical sights.
- Nazareth, Jesus, Christian, Israel, Biblical, St. Joseph, Tiberias, Kinert Lake, Capernaum, Ruins, Ancient, Myth, Religion
- Walk in the footsteps of Jesus, Mary and Joseph
- Visit Capernaum, where Jesus taught
- Spend time in Nazareth, where Jesus grew up
- Walk along the banks of the Jordan River
- Move in business class with a maximum of 18 passengers
DescriptionThe Biblical relics of Israel are worthy of your pilgrimage. Today, you'll visit many of the most iconic sights, and walk in the footsteps of these mythological figures. Departing from Tel Aviv, you will drive along the Costal Road through the landscape of the lower Galilee to Nazareth. Here, where Jesus spent his childhood, you will have the chance to explore the Church of the Annunciation as well as the Church of St. Joseph. These two marvelous structures will awe you with their historical importance in the world. Next, we'll head to the lovely resort town of Tiberias, where you can relax a bit before driving along the Kineret Lake to visit Capernaum. Here, the ancient ruins of the synagogue where Jesus taught are still standing, and again you can feel the power of the place. After a tour, we'll head to Tabgha, famous for its wondrous story of Jesus making five loaves and two fish able to feed thousands. Here in the foot of the Golan Heights, you can wonder what those ancient times might have looked like as you snap some pictures and get ready to continue along your way. Finally, we'll head to Yardenit, the famous baptismal site where the Jordan River leaves the Sea of Galilee towards the Dead Sea. It's a beautiful land filled with wonders, and we'll make sure you have plenty of time to learn and enjoy before returning to our point of departure.
IncludesPick up from central hotels Transportation Government licensed tour guide Entrance fees to sites
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy places. Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₪470.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today