My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Biblical Highlights Tour with Transfer27 Reviews
See the biblical sights of Northern Israel, including Galilee and the Church of the Annunciation, on a guided tour from Tel Aviv. Immerse yourself in the fascinating lives of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at historic biblical locations, including Nazareth and Galilee
- Travel back in time and walk in the footsteps of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph
- Visit Capernaum, where Jesus shared his knowledge with the people
- Spend time in the city where Jesus grew up and learn unique insights
- Walk along the banks of the Jordan River, towards the iconic Dead Sea
Description** The Tours are conducted in two languages The Biblical relics of Israel are worthy of your pilgrimage. Today, you'll visit many of the most iconic sights, and walk in the footsteps of these mythological figures. Departing from Tel Aviv, you will drive along the Costal Road through the landscape of the lower Galilee to Nazareth. Here, where Jesus spent his childhood, you will have the chance to explore the Church of the Annunciation as well as the Church of St. Joseph. These two marvelous structures will awe you with their historical importance in the world. Next, we'll head to the lovely resort town of Tiberias, where you can relax a bit before driving along the Kineret Lake to visit Capernaum. Here, the ancient ruins of the synagogue where Jesus taught are still standing, and again you can feel the power of the place. After a tour, we'll head to Tabgha, famous for its wondrous story of Jesus making five loaves and two fish able to feed thousands. Here in the foot of the Golan Heights, you can wonder what those ancient times might have looked like as you snap some pictures and get ready to continue along your way. Finally, we'll head to Yardenit, the famous baptismal site where the Jordan River leaves the Sea of Galilee towards the Dead Sea. It's a beautiful land filled with wonders, and we'll make sure you have plenty of time to learn and enjoy before returning to our point of departure.
IncludesPick up from central hotels Transportation Government licensed tour guide Entrance fees to sites
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy places. Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.