My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Full-Day Dead Sea Relaxation Tour9 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day sojourn to the Dead Sea. Float in the hyper-saline waters on your own time, with no rush. Luxuriate on the lowest beach on earth.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax on the world's deepest hyper-saline lake
- Enjoy hassle-free roundtrip transportation
- Pick up insights into local culture and history from your expert guide
- Swim in the salt water, relax at the pool or shore, and enjoy restorative mud masks
DescriptionAfter descending nearly 4,000 feet from Tel Aviv through the wilderness of the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea, pass the Inn of the Good Samaritan and stop briefly at the “sea level” marker. In the distance, gaze at the outline of Jericho, the oldest city in the world. An ancient source of salt, you will hear from your guide about the conquest of Jericho by the Israelite tribes, led by Joshua, who had just crossed the Jordan River into the Promised Land. After donning your swimsuits, head towards the healing waters of the Dead Sea. At nearly 1,400 feet below sea level, this is the lowest place on earth — so low that some UV rays are filtered out, enabling those with sensitive skin to expose their bodies to the sun without worry. While here, you can take the opportunity to cover yourself with healing black mud, learning about how 2,000 years ago, Cleopatra realized that it was the mud which kept her young and alluring for Mark Anthony. To cap things off, enjoy a therapeutic swim in the Dead Sea. The water is almost 35% salt, and even those who cannot swim will be able to easily float. Feeling fresh and looking younger after a full day of relaxation, you can admire the reflection of the mountains of Moab in the still waters of the Dead Sea as you head back to your accommodation in Tel Aviv.
IncludesAir-conditioned transportation Professional guide Hotel pickup and drop-off All entrance fees
- • This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4 • Holders of diplomatic or foreign passports and 3-month entry permits are exempt from VAT payment per Israeli law. You will be required to provide valid passport details to avoid being charged VAT.