My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Full-Day Trip to Petra with Roundtrip Flights63 Reviews
Experience the archaeological site of Petra in Jordan, regarded as one of the 7 New Wonders of the World. Travel through the mountains to take a tour of the site and enjoy an optional horseback ride.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See one of the 7 New Wonders of the World
- Explore 800 statues, facades, and temples spanning back to the 3rd century B.C.
- Discover the magnificent Roman theater, tombs, caves, and more
- Cruise through the beautiful desert landscapes of Jordon
- Enjoy hassle-free border crossing with a professional crew
DescriptionExplore the iconic archaeological site of Petra on a full-day guided trip from Tel Aviv. Pass through the scenic mountains and see the 7 New Wonders of the World, the desert landscape of Wadi Ram, and more with an optional horseback ride. Arrive at Ben Guiron Airport in Tel Aviv for your flight to Roman Airport in Eilat, where your driver will pick you up. From there, ride to the Arava border and go through border control and customs at 8:45 AM. On the Jordanian side of the border, transfer to an air-conditioned car/van/bus and head towards Petra. Enjoy your journey on a vast and comfortable highway. After traveling along a beautiful scenic route on the mountainside, arrive at Petra’s historical site, and see why it has been named one of the 7 New Wonders of the World. Begin your guided tour of the site at the entrance. Included in your package is an optional horseback ride for the first 200 meters of the route. (Tipping the carrier is required, between $2-5 at your discretion.) Enjoy lunch at an authentic local restaurant (own expense). Then, leave Petra, stop at a few observation points, and enjoy the beautiful desert landscape of Wadi Ram on the way back to the border. Be dropped off at the Eilat Central Bus Station with plenty of time to catch the shuttle to the Ramon Airport for your flight back to Ben Guiron in Tel Aviv.
IncludesFlights: Ben Gurion - Ramon Airport - Ben Gurion Transfers between Eilat Bus Station and Jordan border Transfers between Jordan border and Petra Entrance ticket for 1-day tour of Petra English speaking guide in Petra
- Visa and border fees will be paid directly to the activity provider's representative. Visa cost to Jordan: $75 per person. Border fees: $65 per person This activity requires a passport and, if necessary, a visa that allows you to enter Jordan Restricted nationalities must obtain a visa at the Jordan embassy in advance, and inform the activity provider prior to the activity, and pay an additional tax upon exiting Jordan All flights are non-refundable