My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Guided Day Trip to Petra with Lunch9 Reviews
Discover the lost city of Petra on this day tour with a local guide. Feel like Indiana Jones as you explore the 2,300-year-old shrines and tombs of the city and visit sites like the Petra Theater.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Guaranteed departure – Plan your trip easily, with complete peace of mind
- Combine your vacation in Israel with the unforgettable Nabataean Lost City
- Ride to Petra in comfort, in an advanced, air-conditioned bus
- Enjoy A fully guided day of adventure with a local professional guide
DescriptionWake up early for an exciting full-day adventure on a spacious tour bus from Tel Aviv, heading towards the breathtaking south of Israel. Watch as the landscape changes colors with the sunrise, and catch a glimpse of the Red Sea and the Riviera of Eilat, Israel's premier resort city, after crossing the Arahav Valley. After arriving at the Israeli-Jordanian border, you'll embark on a 2.5-hour drive through a unique landscape to the lost Nabatean city of Petra, known as one of the 7 New Wonders of the World. Carved into the surrounding red cliffs over 2,300 years ago, many of its impressive temples remain pristine and untouched. Discover the mysterious Djinn Blocks, designed to hold spirits and grant wishes by touching the stone. Take breathtaking photos of the Obelisk Tomb, then follow the colorful, smooth Siq gorge to the renowned Petra Treasury. Here, marvel at the stunning, towering columns and intricate decorations that will leave you in awe. Explore the Royal Tombs and Petra Theater, and discover the numerous shrines, mausoleums, and remnants of a lost civilization. Finally, relax on the long drive back to the drop-off point in Tel Aviv, concluding an unforgettable day. Enjoy a Worry-Free Vacation: Our representatives will meet you and assist with the visa requisition and border crossing - and an expert local tour guide will meet you on the Jordanian side of the border and your adventure will begin.
IncludesTransportation by an air-conditioned bus Licensed Jordanian tour guide Entrance fees to Petra Border crossing assistance and guidance Lunch at an authentic local restaurant
- Departure time and place are strict; don't be late to the meeting point Border crossing includes border control and customs, a process that may take up to an hour A valid passport is essential, passport details are required for the tour reservation process Holders of Israeli passports must use them at every border crossing during the tour Travelers of certain nationalities will require visas in advance (details can be found on the website of the Jordanian Ministry of Interior) Please fill in every participant's Passport Number, Date of Birth, Date of issuing, Expiration date, and Nationality in the checkout box Be prepared to pay $125 in cash (USD/EU/NIS) directly to the Jordanian border authorities, for visa issuing and border fees Have the exact amount ready to avoid any inconvenience Travelers who possess a valid visa stamp or do not require a visa will pay $6