My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem Old City Highlights Tour1 Reviews
Enjoy Jerusalem on our budget-friendly half-day walking tour. Explore the Old City's four quarters and their unique histories. Visit the Western Wall and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tel Aviv:If youʻre booking your trip to Tel Aviv last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Old City of Jerusalem, visiting major city highlights
- Walk Via dolorosa, stations of the cross in the Christian Quarter
- Explore the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, which dates back to the 4th century
- View the Western Wall in the Jewish Quarter
- Explore the distinct quarters of the city, Jewish Christian, Muslim & Armenian
DescriptionExperience the Jerusalem Old City Highlights on our budget-friendly half-day walking tour. Explore the Old City's four quarters and their unique histories. Visit the Western Wall and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, immersing yourself in the holiest sites for Jews and Christians. Our knowledgeable guide will lead you through this powerful and vibrant city, offering a comprehensive experience. Available daily from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, with guaranteed departures. Itinerary: 06:30 – Pick up from Tel Aviv 08:00 – Guided Jerusalem Tour 11:00 – Tour ends in Jerusalem (note: return transfer to Tel Aviv is not included)
IncludesTransportation to Jerusalem Hand-picked expert tour guide Guided walking tour
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders