My Guide Website?
From Tel Aviv: Jerusalem Old City Highlights Tour
Experience the highlights of Jerusalem on foot. Explore the Christian Quarter, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Western Wall, and other significant sites while discovering their rich history.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Old City of Jerusalem, visiting major city highlights
- Walk Via Dolorosa, stations of the cross in the Christian quarter
- Explore the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- View the Western Wall in the Jewish Quarter
- Explore the distinct quarters of the city, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Armenian
DescriptionExplore Jerusalem's Old City highlights with our licensed guide. This powerful and vibrant city, known as the city of Gold and holy to Jews, Christians, and Muslims alike, will be explored on foot with our licensed and knowledgeable tour guide. Experience the unique history of each of the four quarters: Jewish, Christian, Armenian, and Muslim. See the Western Wall, one of the holiest sites for Jews. Explore the Christian quarter and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, which contains the last four stations of the Via Dolorosa. Ideal for travelers with limited time.
IncludesTransportation from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem Hand-picked expert tour guide Guided Highlights of Jerusalem Walking Tour
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₪147.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today